Monday, February 4, 2008

Au Du Animal



Hey guys! Thanks to all of you who posted! Everything for the January post looked terrific and I hope you guys like this month's post as much as the Gorillaz one.

Au Du Animal!


This month I was trying very hard to not go with a Valentines theme, cause well...that sucks lol So while surfing the net I came across Mark Mcdonnell's blog. and this series of frogs he did. It really is fantastic and if you have some time check out his other blogs as well!

So on with it! This month is about design sense. Choose ONE animal, draw it in whatever style you choose and make THREE different designs (keeping the style consistent throughout the three drawings) which show different shapes, sizes...whatever!

One thing I'd like to mention is that although the site is for fun and recreational drawing, I think it would benefit us all if we have some more critiques on the work posted to help everyone improve or maybe get another point of view from another artist. Thanks guys! Have some fun with this one!

Any Questions or comments on this topic contact me or post it in the comments section of this post. And don't mind the repost of this topic. I'm trying to keep it on top so we don't have to scroll for it.

4 comments:

Frankie Stellato said...

And just to add one thing... Don't forget that February has only 28 days people! :D

Stephanie Ramón said...

Actually this year is a leap year, so 29!

Frankie Stellato said...

AARRRRRGGGG! You've foiled my plans again RRRRRAMON!

Mark McDonnell said...

This Mark McDonnell guy is pretty good! I just wish he would do some more color stuff.

Best,

MAC